Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just a Sample

I don't have the time to sit down and publish a whole blog about all the stuff we've been doing around here, bunk beds included, so I thought I'd just show you a couple of pictures...

The boys really like helping to pull the painters tape off the stairs when I was done painting them.
Jeremy and the boys with the finished bunk beds!
We have the kitchen walls finished with painting. Please ignore the soon-to-be-replaced ugly flooring and the leftover tape. I love having a pop of color in my domain.
We pulled down the baby border we had put up when this room was a "baby" room, and touched up the paint and then we put sports themed stickers all over their walls. The boys loved helping with that part!
There will certainly be more to come!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

Love the updates!!!

Sara said...

Wow! You guys have been busy!