Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Holy Cr@p

Yes, it's crude. I know. Be warned about the content of this post.

However, we have some really exciting news!! Grayson has started "potty-training". Well, not technically. I'm not sure I actually want to undertake that quite yet, but tonight Jeremy noticed that he was starting to put a number 2 in his diaper, so he asked if Grayson wanted to go in the potty instead. Grayson asked to take his diaper off. Then he pooped. In the toilet. Sort of. He at least "finished" what he was working on, while sitting on the toilet. I'll count it because it was the very first time he had put anything in the toilet.
He was pretty proud of himself, especially after Jeremy and I made such a big deal out of him going. He even got a fantastic "prize" for going.
We even got out the little Elmo potty, to see if that would be more comfortable for him.



Holy Cr@p. I have a potty-training two-year-old and I'm having a baby in 12+ weeks. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kim M said...

What a BIG BOY Grayson is!!! Nana and Papa are very proud of him!

This last picture looks so much like his big brother!

Congrats to all of you!

Jenney said...

YEAH!!!!!! (and yeah for baby too!)

megs said...

GOOD LUCK!!!