Friday, January 14, 2011

I know, I know

Yeah, I know it's been a VERY long time since I've actually posted on here. My apologies. Especially because tonight I'm not actually "posting" something... I'm just checking in to say "Hey! Check out my friend, Kristi's, blog." It's called Broken and Redeemed - Confessions of an Imperfect Woman. Understand, she's only posted one time, so far, but she's a totally amazing woman who certainly has a lot to say on faith. I especially love her first post on Trust vs. Fear. It really hit home. So, if you have a few extra minutes in your day, check out what she has to say.

And I'll use my extra time to finally download our Christmas pictures and hopefully get a few of them posted.

2 comments:

Jenney said...

:o)

Kim M said...

Have to go check out her blog but I am very excited you are working on the Christmas pictures!!! You have to know that I LOVED seeing pictures of "T" when I checked on your blog each day!