Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Meyers 2011

Blurry, yes. But we captured our first pictures of Baby Meyers, 2011 this week. We also got to hear the heartbeat during the ultrasound. Baby's heart rate was initially 182, but it was also measured at 176 at the end of the ultrasound. Now, according to the old wives tale, the heart rate indicates it could be a girl. However, both boys had initial heart rates that measured at 176 - somehow Jeremy remembered that information! My doctor, the one who told me the old wives tale, also told me that in his experience, it was about 50% accurate. Put all that information together, and we are definitely having a boy. Or a girl. I guess time will tell!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! (yep...I'm excited)

Kristen said...

Oh how awesome!! I was really hoping the baby would be a boy. Or a girl. ;) The mystery continues...