Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Am A Lucky, Lucky Girl

I am. It's true.
I have so many "mothers" to be thankful for today.

To my mom: Thank you for being a mom and a friend to me. Thank you for loving us unconditionally, even when we were difficult to like. Thank you for the Godly influence you and Dad were to Kevin and I. Thank you for introducing us to Jesus. Thank you for being a wonderful Nana to my kids. Thank you for teaching me how to be a mom. Happy Mother's Day.

To my Grandma Delores: Thank you for being like a second mom to me. Thank you for the influence you've had on our early years. Thank you for being a friend to me. Thank you for loving my kids and for being excited to be around my kids. Happy Mother's Day.

To Mom Meyers: Thank you for being a wonderful mother-in-law. Thank you for welcoming me into the family and for loving me like a daughter. Thank you for loving my family and for accepting them into your family. Thank you for the Godly influence you and Dad Meyers are for your children and their families. Thank you for loving my kids like you do. Happy Mother's Day.

To my Grandma Gingell: I know you can't read this from heaven, but know how much you were an influence on my life. Thank you for your Godly example right up until those final moments. I can't wait to see you at those pearly gates. Happy Mother's Day.

To all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Kim M said...

Thank you Sweetheart - I am blessed to have my 4 kids and 2 grandsons. God is good, All the time. All the time, God is good!
Mom