Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some Videos

Jayce was in rare form tonight: He wanted to perform and be video taped! I took advantage, and got some cute stuff that I thought I'd share with you all. Enjoy!

Jayce singing "My God Is So Big!"
My God is so BIG! So strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do.
The mountains are His, the valleys are His, the stars are His handiwork too!
My God is so BIG! So strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do. For you!

video

Jayce doing the "Fancy Dance" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's step, step, hop, shake.

video

Jayce doing his "Move It, Move It" dance. This is the song from Madagascar, the animated movie. Both of the boys ask to see it just about daily. Lately, Jayce has made up a special dance to go along with it.

video

Last, we can't leave Grayson out. I managed to get a short video of Grayson dancing the other day. Stick around until the end - that's when he finally starts moving!

video

Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Kim M said...

Videos! I love videos of the boys! That was loads of fun - thanks for sharing them!!

Erin Morgan said...

super cute!!