Monday, March 15, 2010

For Jodi

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to turn off my wife/mother life and get away with some friends for the weekend. A Girls' Weekend, where all we did was scrapbook. It was glorious. I finally got started on Jayce's first year(s) album, and definitely made some significant progress. While I was gone, my best friend celebrated her 29th birthday. I'd love to tease her because of it (after all, she's so close to 30 now!), but truth be told, I'll be there in less than a month. While we were talking, she mentioned that I needed to start updating my blog more on Mondays and Tuesdays, because she needs reading material for Tuesday and Wednesday, when she works in the office. So, here it is, for Jodi, an update on a Monday night. Love ya friend!

No comments: