Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Church at Home

This morning, we had our church service at our own home. This is not a normal occurrence for our family, although I will admit it was a habit I was stuck in while in college. We called it "Bedside Baptist" in hopes that our Resident Adviser wouldn't catch on. I was incredibly naive and thought that I was so clever, which as it turns out, was not true. I digress.
This morning we had a little "Bedside Baptist" service at our house because both of the boys are still under the weather. Jeremy and I turned on a praise and worship CD that we enjoyed during and after breakfast. After that was through, we watched a sermon on our computer. If you haven't had the privilege of hearing Jeff Manion speak, please check him out. He's our pastor at Ada Bible Church. Jayce and Grayson got to enjoy the VeggieTales version of David and Goliath.
Grayson literally had "Bedside Baptist". This poor child is still trying to fight off this cold/junk.
I'll admit, being cozy and warm on our couch, this morning, Jeremy and I also had a bout with "Bedside Baptist" at one point or another, but I'd consider it a successful morning considering we couldn't actually go to church.

1 comment:

Jenney said...

Better this weekend than next, right? CAN"T WAIT!!!!