Monday, February 8, 2010

i {heart} faces kisses


This week's theme at i {heart} faces is i {heart} kisses. I initially thought of trying to catch a cute photo of my boys now loving on one another, but time ran out, and they are sick, so it just didn't happen. I thought I would just sit this week out, but them I remembered one of the sweetest photographs I caught when Grayson was just a few days old. A little tweaking, and I thought it was the perfect entry for i {heart} faces kisses! What do you think? Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Don't forget to hop on over to i {heart} faces to check out all the beautiful entries for this week.

3 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love that sweet little kiss. Love is so precious!

Amy said...

That is absolutely adorable. I love gentle baby kisses.

Jenney said...

So cute! I may have to do this this week. It has been awhile again!