Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It Hasn't Been Intentional

Truly, it hasn't. I haven't intended on ignoring my blog for over a week. We've just been knee deep in illness (remember this post?), not to mention that Grayson now has Pink Eye and a possible ear infection. Ugh.
Also, I gave up all forms of liquid caffeine for a New Year's Resolution this year. I'd say that I gave up caffeine, but I do still enjoy chocolate. A lot. I'm working on giving up sweets next, but I need to pace myself. Anyway... I gave up pop (truly my liquid weakness - I was drinking it like it was going out of style), and all other drinks other than water, and now I can't manage to stay awake!! I fall asleep on the couch early in the evening and take naps nearly every day. I have literally not had time to blog because I've been so tired and sleeping. All of my awake time (which has been quite limited lately) has gone towards parenting, laundering, cleaning, cooking (limited too!), and trying to recover from my kidney infection.
That being said, I'm going to really, really try to get some Christmas pictures on here tomorrow, even if I don't put a caption on all of them.
Until tomorrow - because I can't stay up any later...

1 comment:

Kim M said...

Really? I'm thinking your body is trying to tell you something! It needs rest to recover - and all that water is good for the kidney so keep it up!