Monday, December 7, 2009

i {heart} faces


I Faces "Sweet Dreams" Photo Contest


Seeing as I don't have any pictures on this new computer of ours, I searched my blog to find a great photo to post. Now, I know this isn't going to win any contests, but you totally have to admit it is adorable. This is my sleeping beauty, napping with his sleeping daddy. Jeremy is a pro at this - napping with babies who insist on keeping me up at night. Thanks for being a wonderful father, babe.


As always, you can check out all of the amazing entries over at i {heart} faces!

6 comments:

Aubrey, My Camera's Eye said...

It is a completely sweet photo! And I hear ya about the "not having photos on the new computer" I'm in the same delimma!! Good job!

Adeena said...

Awww...

I love babies napping with their daddy! :D

p.s. I'm lucky - I networked my old computer with my new one.. and grabbed all my pics! :D

Kim M said...

The picture brings back sweet memories, but made me miss the basketball blanket. Hope whoever has it now is enjoying it!

Jenny said...

What a sweet picture!

Alice said...

well they both look very comfortable and cozy - sweet!

my sweet dreams shot is posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

Rosina said...

Aw..this is so so sweet. I pray that your baby will always look up to his daddy. :)