Monday, November 23, 2009

i {heart} faces


It's that time of the week again!
This week's theme is "sun flare". I read the tutorial they published, and ironically it said that with a Canon (which I use) I would not be able to properly capture a sun flare. Turns out, that is correct. I had one that was pretty cool, but it was all washed out/white-ish. This is the closest thing I could come up with. I think that sun spot at the top the photo would qualify as "sun flare," right??


As always, go check out i {heart} faces for more fantastic shots (you know, those ones that actually have proper sun flare!).

3 comments:

K. said...

Little boys sure love these cars, don't they? Cute image - gotta love the sun flare.

Kyla said...

Nice shot. I think you captured sun flare at it's finest. ;)

Lisa said...

I think you got sunflare, too. (You did see the part on the end of that tutorial where he said he was joking about the Canon, right?)