Monday, November 16, 2009

i {heart} faces


Look at me!! I guess this week is "throw yourself back in" week here at The Meyers Chronicles. So, I'm entering into this weeks photo challenge over at i {heart} faces.


This week's theme is "Autumn Beauty." I searched through some of the recent photos that I've been taking of the boys outdoors, but nothing really struck me as "worthy" of an i {heart} faces photo challenge. That's when I remembered this picture I took of Jayce with my crappy point and shoot camera (at the time it was awesome, but now I know soooo much better!), but I've always loved it.


As always, check out i {heart} faces for more great shots this week!

9 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

What a cutie...look at those blue eyes! I've got 2 blue-eyed babies myself. But rarely do they allow me the privilege of photographing them smiling and LOOKING at the camera. ;) haha.

Wendi@Every Day Miracles said...

Oh! I love it! :)Awesome color, gorgeous little guy. :)

CrysRich said...

So cute! LOVE the blue eyes!

Jenny Bay said...

Cute picture!

Joye @ The Joyeful Journey said...

Oh what a cutie pie! Those eyes!! Gorgeous! I have one blue eyed baby and I am so mesmerized by his eyes!

Jenney said...

I have always always loved this picture of Jayce. Great pick!

Tracy, mom2many said...

Awwww! The colors are great!

La Familia Garcia said...

I just love the pumpkin picture!

a little bit about me... said...

so cute! :)