Monday, September 28, 2009

i {heart} faces


I've been missing from all of these fun weekly contests/blog carnivals for the past couple of weeks, and I am so happy to be submitting an i {heart} faces entry again this week.

This week's theme is "blue". I initially thought this would be something really easy to enter, since both of my boys have bright blue eyes, but it turned out to be a little bit more difficult than I'd planned. To really think "blue" when looking at this photograph, you need to look at his eyes - they are a sparkling pool of "blue".


As always, check out i {heart} faces for more fantastic photos of "blue". And please, leave me a little bit of constructive criticism. I'm a novice photographer who would love a few tips!!

4 comments:

Kim M said...

Love this picture of him and I especially love his blue eyes "so blue you could swim in them".
Nana

Tomara said...

So sweet! I love blue and this is wonderful! Great job!

Dreamgirl said...

What a cutie... Perfect for this challenge.
Stopping by from I ♥ Faces to see your photo today!

Natalie said...

He's a doll! P.S. I love your Mr. Linky name "Insert Clever Name Here" Made me giggle!