Friday, September 25, 2009

Girls Weekend. (**UPDATED**)

I think it's fair to say that I've been somewhat hit-or-miss when it comes to blogging lately. I suppose I go through phases of being online a lot, then not; being really interested/diligent about blogging, then not. Anyway, this weekend, I'm going to be really good about blogging. I'm on a girls scrapbooking weekend, and I don't really scrapbook anymore. I blog, so I've brought along my computer with intentions of getting a lot of blogging stuff done. Although now that I've been around all these scrapbooking people, I'm seriously considering getting my stuff out and whipping up a couple of baby books. We'll see...

**UPDATE** I'm experiencing more and more scrapbooking envy as the weekend goes on; I'm definitely planning on bringing my scrapbooking stuff up next time. Here's some pictures of the girls hard at work.

These girls are digitally scrapbooking.

No comments: