Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thank AT&T For Me

No, faithful followers, I have not disappeared from the blog-o-sphere. I have not been intentionally ignoring you, friends. As it would turn out, our modem from AT&T decided to take a little vacation. This past week our less-than-2-year-old machinery, which we had to purchase from AT&T when we signed up for our Internet service, suddenly lost its ability to successfully pull enough power from our electric to work properly. After much research, we've found that the only place we can replace it from is via the AT&T store - ironic, huh? We should be receiving it (along with the $15 shipping charge) this week sometime. Until then, I'm officially off-line. So, please, thank AT&T for me. I would, but I don't have Internet service.

**I've officially missed my 1st blogging anniversary. Bummer.**
**A special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for making my Internet usage possible today!**

No comments: