Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me My Child! Monday


That MckMama, she always keeps me on my toes! This week we are switching our usual Not Me! Monday habit to Not My Child! Monday!

This week, I did not have to lecture my 2 year old boy about touching his "penie" too much. I did not find him sitting on the floor with "it" pulled out of his pants. I did not use this to my advantage and get him to sit on the toilet. (Oh wait... this is supposed to be about the kids, right??) I did not wake to screams the other morning because my 2 year old had been playing with himself in bed the night before and set himself up to urinate all over outside of his diaper in the morning.

Click on over to My Charming Kids to see what MckMama Big Mac, McNuggy, Small Fry, and Stellan did not do this week!

3 comments:

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your very cute post. Thank you for sharing.

Foursons said...

I HATE that stage! Unfortunately they don't really grow out of it. Men. *sigh*

Chaukie said...

That is too funny. I admit that I did not think it would be so fascinating at such a young age - and then I had a son!