Sunday, July 26, 2009

No Desire

I've had a post in my head for about a week now. I know exactly which pictures I'll be downloading from my camera to put it together, I know what words I am going to write, I know that it will be cute and funny and it will probably make lots of people smile. I just haven't gotten around to it this week. We've been working on potty training Jayce, Jeremy's cousins came up for visit, we've just been doing the same ol', same ol' and I just haven't gotten online to update in a while.
So, tonight, I sat down on my couch, laptop charged up, ready to go. I thought I'd check in on all of my Blogger "friends" before I started posting. Must to my dismay, I've found that little Stellan is not doing well. In fact, his medical condition is worsening as I'm typing this. It's bad, really bad.
Naturally, I have no desire to put up a post of cute pictures and funny tag lines. Instead, I'm writing here, asking pleading with you to please, lift up little Stellan to God in prayer tonight/today. He's in desperate need. Thanks.

No comments: