Monday, July 13, 2009

i {heart} faces


I love entering a photo in the i {heart} faces photo contest every week: I appreciate the extra visitors it brings by my blog, I love the constructive criticism and comments that inevitably come, and I just like showing off my photography (regardless of how good it is!).


This week's theme is a little bit different: sports in action. Although this photo doesn't really depict sports (my husband would disagree - he says the sport is munchkin tossing), it does have action, so that's going to have to work!


As always, hop on over to i {heart} faces to check out all the awesome entries!

5 comments:

julie said...

I love it! Perfect capture. It makes me wish I had a trampoline to jump on, since there's no one big enough to throw me up in the air like that! :)

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....What would your children say? Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, What would your children say? Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun

Kim M said...

Great picture but he makes this Nana VERY nervous when he does that! It does give me hopes that your boys are going to love the amusement park!

K. said...

hahaha... Munchkin Tossing! Love it! I wish I'd thought of something creative like that - my hubby loves to throw our little Tadpole in the air too! Good work on creatively entering the contest :)

Kate - k8tography said...

Terrific! We used to do that 'sport' here quite often - alas, our kids are too big now! Great look on your son's face!