Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thoughts to Ponder

Here's what I've been thinking about today:

** Why is it that only after the baby gets handed off to me am I made aware of the current diaper situation (meaning, "Oh, I think he's stinky." Thanks Jer.)?

** Why is it that one day after purchasing a new Lightning McQueen (we did have one, but he disappeared a month ago, and I have searched high and low to find it with no luck), I am able to find the missing one?

** Why is it that many mornings of a quick feeding at 7am, my baby will go back to bed, while this morning he would not go back to sleep? Why did it fall on a morning where I only got 4 hours of sleep?

** Why is this baby still pooping after I just changed a horrific diaper?

** Why is it that my computer only decided to refuse new pictures only when I've made promises to post new pics? Why does my computer hate me?

** Why is it that on a day when I have every intention of napping when the kids do, I have so many things to do and when I finally get ready to lay down, the kids get up after a shorter-than-usual nap?

If you know the answer to any of these questions, please feel free to enlighten me. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep praying for Ron. Not too much news to share. They did find two infections in his cultures, so they've started antibiotics. I guess he's also feeling better already. Good News!!

2 comments:

Kim M said...

I think it's called "Parenthood"! Can't help you with the 'puter problem - they didn't have those things when my little ones were toddlers!

Jenney said...

At least you got to upload that super cute picture of Jayce on a horse! Can't wait for James to ride this summer!