Sunday, June 21, 2009

i {heart} faces


I'm back into the swing of things, people. I'm finally joining i {heart} faces' contest again this week. The theme is "Let's hear it for the boys!", so it's only the men here.

Believe me when I say, this one here is all boy. My first born loves cars, trucks, running, getting dirty, his sand box, and anything truly boy.


I don't think I've ever entered a photo for the adults category, but there's a first time for anything!

This is my brother. He lives way too far away. We had a chance to go camping together this summer, and this photo was snapped then. I love the colors, his smile, his eyes. I just think this picture works. But, that's my opinion.


Do you want to see all the other amazing entries this week? Well, click on over to i {heart} faces to check them out!

10 comments:

Ravin2 said...

Thanks Miss! I didn't realize how dark I got until I saw this picture. Thanks a lot for the freckles Mom.

Erica said...

both of your pics are very sweet!

April said...

The heart with his face is such a super cute pic!

My Two Seasons said...

Cute pictures! I love the little heart framing your boy's face! Too cute!

julie said...

Both pics are so sweet! Little guy's face is so perfectly aligned in the heart - very clever and cute! :D

Abby said...

Cute pictures!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Great photos! You should check out From China with Love: A Photo Blog.

SocialWkr24/7 said...

Both pics are too cute!

Joye @ The Joyeful Journey said...

I love that picture of your boy looking through the heart--it fits the iHeartFaces perfectly!!!!

Karin said...

What a cute shot of your little boy! Also like your adult shot!