Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Yes, it's that time. Exactly how did it sneak up on me again?!? Therefore, tonight's (yes, tonight's meaning, it's 10:45 PM) version of MckMama's Not Me! Monday is going to be short and sweet.

I just have not been able to find the energy to blog lately. I don't know if it's the drama, or the exhaustion, or just plain not wanting to spend the time doing it, but I just can't bring myself to sit down and blog. I have been checking in on my blogger friends for the past week, but just about the time I start to try to write something out...

I do not have tons of pictures on my "big camera", meaning our nice camera, not the point-and-shoot camera, just waiting to be downloaded, and they are still just sitting there, patiently waiting. And waiting. And waiting. I literally have posts written in my head, pictures picked out (from what I can remember), and I just cannot bring myself to put it on here. I cannot figure out the problem. Please be patient with me...

I'm changing things up here... I will be posting some pictures and posting about the past couple of weeks for us... soon! I will!! I promise!!

As always, check out MckMama's version of Not Me!Monday over at My Charming Kids.

1 comment:

Kim M said...

I look forward to your blogs, what number did you get when you posted this blog? I tried to look for you but my eyes get tired!