Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

What a wonderful day! My husband and boys surprised me and made me a wonderful card and Jeremy spoiled me with some yummy treats. That's just how it started!
Jeremy's sister, Lauren, and her husband, Jonathan, invited us over for Sunday lunch. While it was a tight fit around the table, we had a good time sharing our afternoon with the whole family, including Jonathan's parents (and our neighbors - small world!). Grayson decided to skip lunch and nap, and he was just too cute to not take a picture of!
After lunch we had a great time hanging out and playing with the boys...
While these fine people cleaned up!
Grayson worked on perfecting his crawling skills...
and we had a good time sitting around watching the kids.
Here's Dave and Beth, Jonathan's parents.
Do you see this beautiful cake? My neighbor and friend and somewhat relative, Dave, made it. Too cool, right?
After the kids went to bed last night, I made myself a little Mother's Day snack. Yeah, that's right, I made my own hummus! Also pictured is the adorable card the boys made for me. Check out the coloring skills! I see a "Bob and Larry" and a "Lightning and Mader"... either Jayce's drawing skill have greatly developed, or he might have had a little help.
To our Moms:
Jeremy and I truly believe that we have been infinitely blessed by our parents, especially by our mothers. Thank you for being who you are, wonderful, amazing moms. Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Kim M said...

Thank you for the compliment! It has been wonderful being your mom, Jeremy's mother-in-law and "Nana" to your sweet boys! Looks like you had yourself a nice Mother's Day! Love the card from your little guys!