Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i {heart} faces


This week's contest over at i {heart} faces is "My Favorite Photo" for a book they are putting together. As soon as I heard that, I started racking my brain, trying to determine what I would consider entering this week...

As I've been searching for a great photo to submit this week, I stumbled across this one: I love how squishy and big my baby is - and most people do too!


"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

5 comments:

Meg said...

What an adorable baby! Very cute entry! Good luck!

Kim M said...

I just want to kiss behind his ears! (Nana's take liberty with such things!).

Amanda said...

Wonderufl shot...and beautiful baby!

God bless-
Amanda

Paula said...

Awesome pic! I hope they publish it! Miss seeing your guys! Love-Aunt Paula

~Mrs Sandy~ said...

Adorable picture!!!