Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i {heart} faces


Ah, Tuesdays. You sneak up on me just like Mondays. Tuesday means it's i {heart} faces time. Although I always have reservations about getting involved in these contests (I mean, professionals always win, right?!?), I do like the comments and constructive criticism I get back from those that are so talented. So, here I go again, I'm throwing my hat into the ring. Ahem.

This weeks theme is laughter. While this picture shows a striking resemblance to last weeks photo, I looked at it and could distinctly remember Jayce's giggles over his ride on the teeter-toter. I just had to use it.


As always, check out i {heart} faces to see all of the other wonderful entries this week. Happy shooting!

5 comments:

Blessedw5mom said...

We just love looking at the i heart faces shots! Great one for this week!

Karli said...

What a happy little boy!

Kim M said...

Pure Joy!

Jenney said...

Nope, this is definatly way different from last week. I can see his grin for one thing! For another thing....ok there isn't another, but I love his smile and his hat is still adorable!

Shannon said...

Precious boy! Love the hat.