Tuesday, May 5, 2009

i {heart} faces


I believe this is what's called the eleventh hour - I'm posting my i {heart} faces entry for this week at 11:45pm on Tuesday night. Oh well. I just couldn't resist entering after finding out that this week's contest is hats! My 2 year old, Jayce, just loves his Elmo hat that he got when I had my second son.

Everyone enjoys a good swing, right?

As always, check out i {heart} faces for more entries from this week! I'm number 477 at the bottom... yeah, that's right!!

8 comments:

-stephanie- said...

This is funny! I love it.

Kim M said...

For some reason I just love seeing him in that hat! Just think, if you are #477 then next week you should see an improvement, right?

Lindzerelli said...

That is too cute! Great picture Melissa!

Jenney said...

It looks like Elmos is his face...that cracks me up!

My3Monkeys said...

too cute!

jennifer said...

this makes me giggle - the hat that made the face. :)

Jenney said...

You missed the Not ME contest by 10 people sister. Seriously, not too shabby! Number 777 was picked and you were 787!

Sarah said...

Adorable!!