Monday, April 20, 2009

Not So Good

As it turns out, I'm not so good at paying attention to all aspects of my life at the same time. It would seem that I can do well by my kids, my husband, and my blog, but my house and my time get neglected. If I want to concentrate on my time and my blog, unfortunately the kids get lots of TV time and the house is forgotten. Oh, and my husband gets forgotten. Are you seeing where I'm going with this? Well, lately, I've been trying to catch up on some "me" time and pay better attention to the kids and hubby (meaning, no computer when they are up and around) and keep my house clean and picked up - naturally, that means no blogging for large periods of time. I even have a couple of posts "written" in my head. Still, no time. Well, blog friends, I'm trying to make some time for you this week. Please be patient with me as I am not so good at keeping up with so many things. Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

BlogBaby said...

I have been wondering where you were...now it all makes sense. No need to apologize though, being with your kids is WAY more important than blogging any day of the week!

BlogBaby

Chaukie said...

I totally understand that. I have been having the exact same problem. I found myself wondering why I would spend so much time blogging instead of with my kids, husband or attending to the never-ending list of things to do around the house. In the end, blogging has to be the one to go. And it feels great!