Friday, April 10, 2009

Just Me

As I near my 200th post, I'm realizing that I do share a lot of photos on here, but not too many of me. Therefore, this post is devoted to sharing some recent pictures of me. Ahem. That sounds a little conceited. Oh well. Pictures.
This is from the Gardens when we took my parents to see the butterflies. I let Jeremy hold the camera for a little while. He doesn't get to get his hands on it very often.
Yeah, yeah. I'm slipping a couple of the boys in here too. After all, who really wants to look at pictures of me all day long. Also, I am in the background of this photo. Just look past those smiling eyes and cute cheeks.... yup, there I am!
Dinner with the whole family to celebrate my birthday. Unfortunately, Jeremy's dad was feeling a tad under the weather, so he wasn't able to make it. We still had fun, though. Thanks for coming, family.
Another cute kid. I wonder how this picture got in this post...
At the Gardens again. Lucky you, the boys are in this picture to make it a little more fun to look at...
Happy weekend, people. And Happy Good Friday. He is Alive!

1 comment:

Kim M said...

Your birthday weekend was so much fun - the butterflies were beautiful but not quite as beautiful as those boys! You should get in more pictures where you are smiling, you are and always have been so photogenic!
Love to all of you,
Mom