Monday, April 13, 2009

i {heart} faces


It's that time of the week again. I'm thrilled to tell you that this week there is an amateurs contest - what better category to enter in, because I'm truly an amateur, and I'm looking for helpful hints that anyone might want to pass along to me!

I took this picture Easter afternoon, while my son searched my in-law's house for Easter eggs.


Again, please feel free to leave some constructive criticism or helpful hints in the comments section. As always, hop (get it! Spring. Bunny. Hop. Tee hee...) on over to i {heart} faces to check out the other amateur entries for this week!

9 comments:

Jenney said...

No ideas for you...just a cute photo!

Cathy said...

Oh, he's a cutie. Love the composure.

Taylor said...

Very cute. I like the vest.

Lara said...

Cute! I love the colors and the natural lighting.

Becca said...

This picture is beautiful - I love that cute sweater vest - just perfect! :-)

Crystal said...

THat is a great picture! He is such a cutie~

The Pifer's said...

ADORABLE PIC!

inHIStightgrip said...

www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com please lift her up in your daily prayers.

Paula said...

You are a GREAT picture taker! I could get a couple pointers from you! Hope to see all of you soon. The boys are growing so fast.