Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

Tomorrow is going to be a busy, hectic day. Sundays usually are. Getting the boys ready, while trying to get ready myself. Church. Lunch with family. Naps that are usually much too late. Evenings that are much too hard because of crabby children. The fun part is that tomorrow I get to do it (mostly) on my own. However...
Luke 24:6-7
"He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he as still with you in Galilee: 'The son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.' "
As tomorrow unfolds, and things get a little hectic and a little crazy, I know that I can rest in those words: He is not here; he has risen! I hope all of you can find comfort in those words. Have a happy and blessed Easter.

1 comment:

Kim M said...

Happy Easter! Yes, He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed! We had a very busy, hectic, exhausting, wonderful, delightful, incredible Easter! You know what would have made it even better? Spending it with 6 other wonderful blessings in my life!
I love you,
Mom