Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Please Consider Doing The Same

Prayers for Stellan

Days like today make me want to scoop up my baby boy and hold him close - and never let go. While we have been through our fair share of medical complications and concerns, our family has been so blessed. We haven't had to sit by the bedside of our child, trying to comprehend the "why's" and "how come's". We haven't been forced to wonder if our baby will make it through the day. I remember saying in a post not too long ago that I wanted to be as popular as CFHusband or MckMama. I regret those words. Because their following has come at a price. Right now, as I hold my baby close, MckMama is pleading for prayers for her little Stellan. Please, stop right now and pray for this precious baby who has captured the hearts of so many. Pray for his heart. Pray for his healing. Pray for his Mama and family. Pray that God's will be done. But please, pray.

3 comments:

Lindzerelli said...

I know what you're saying. Everytime Naomi cries or fusses or interrupts whatever I'm trying to get done, if I start to get annoyed, I'm reminded of how lucky I am. She's healthy, and in my arms in our house.

Jenney said...

Amen Amen! Praying for all those babies. Hey, do I have your "permission" or no? I keep forgetting to ask you...

Kim M said...

ALWAYS take advantage of times to scoop up your babies and give them a hug! Our hearts are heavy for others who are suffering but we can learn to lay those burdens at the foot of our Savior, Jesus Christ.