Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Not Me! Monday

Prayers for Stellan

Hi all. There is a little change to the typical format this week. Normally, in this post, you would find me confessing some of my motherly faults, just like MckMama. However, as I'm sure you know, MckMama's little MckMuffin, Stellan, is gravely ill (click on MckMama's name above to get an update). Today, I'm going to spend the time that I would normally spend writing out my Not Me! Monday list in prayer, going to our God, lifting up little Stellan. I would encourage those who normally participate in MckMama's blog carnival (and those that don't) to do the same.

2 Chronicles 6:19 (NIV)
Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence.

Psalm 61:1 (NIV)
Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer.

Matthew 18:19-20 (NIV)
19Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. 20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.

Psalm 6:9 (NIV)
The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.

Thanks,
Melissa

3 comments:

Kim M said...

Praying for little Stellan and that his heart will be healed and his parents and family would find peace and comfort through Jesus Christ our Lord. Cannot imagine what the last week has been for them.

Jenney said...

Hey! There is a NOT ME MONDAY Stellan style being hosted by Emily at http://www.onceuponacline.com/
Check it!

Jenney said...

Oh, clearly you knew because I just saw your name...oops! :o)