Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to the blog carnival, created by MckMama, designed to be free therapy for those of us that do not need to admit some of those things that we did not do this past week...

This week, I did not jet off to sunny Arizona and vacation with our family that we don't get to see very often. We have not had an amazing time visiting Mike and Megan, Craig and Sarah, Dawn and the kids, Uncle Bill and Aunt Di, and some friends that invited us down to visit the amazing house they were staying in. We are not totally, amazingly blessed by the wonderful family we have in Arizona. We will not miss them terribly and do not think that our little family vacation is going by much to fast...

I have not been completely ignoring my blog this week while we have been traveling. I have not had many opportunities to update and load pictures, but have chosen to hang out with the cool family we don't get to see very often. Sorry blogger buddies, this week you come after our extended family.

I did not eat french fries for dinner while we were traveling to Arizona last week. I did not get terribly hungry and order more french fries (and share them with the 2 year old) later on in the evening (like 1 am!) to satisfy my hunger. I did not get a McFlurry to go with them.

I did not witness my 2 year old running circles around our wonderful Aunt and Uncle's house today as he chased after his 7 year old cousin. I did not encourage him to have fun and play wildly because we never get to see this family and chances are, next time, the cousin won't want to play with him. Jayce did not ask to go home with his cousin when he had to leave.

I did not google Art Bigotti today... anyone watch VeggieTales??

We cannot wait to upload some pictures and get them posted on this blog as soon as we get home...

5 comments:

Mandy and Jack said...

I LOVE VeggieTales!! :)

Shelleyrae33 said...

Holy wierdness! Dean and I were just listening to VeggieTales yesterday and he asked me if Art Bigotti was real and I said I didn't know and we would have to look it up on the internet!

CREEPY!

Staci said...

I also have NEVER eaten french fries for dinner before! The MckFlurry sounds good too. Gotta have something to wash them down with...right?

Jenney said...

Ok...so who is he? Cause I've wondered the same thing too...I guess I could google him, but you've already done the work...

Sparkette said...

Great NMM!

I LOVE YOUR PAGE :)! It's great!