Monday, March 30, 2009

i {heart} faces


I was going to stay out of the contest this week, but today I stumbled upon the perfect picture for this weeks theme: pouting! Seriously, my kids are experts at pouting, but who wants a picture of their kid acting up? So, today, Jayce was outside playing, and I was snapping away, and voila! I couldn't help but enter...


When I saw that the i {heart} faces people decided to add a pets category this week, I immediately thought of this photo my husband snapped of our dog, Lexi, when we first got our new camera.


As always, click on over to i {heart} faces to check out the other entries this week. See you there!

8 comments:

Ravin2 said...

Miss, your photographic side is quickly catching up to your photogenic side. Keep up the great pics! Jayce is obviously going to tear his wiry villain limb from limb with his Excalibur!

Miti said...

Very cute golfer and doggy too!

Dawn said...

Great pix - kids and dogs make such wonderful photo ops

Jenney said...

Cute cute!
Glad to see Lexi is still part of the family!

Kristin said...

What cute pictures, and a cute blog header for that matter! I am glad to see you are praying for Stellan, I am too! He can surely use all the help we can send his way!

maggiemae and family said...

aww those are both great pictures!!

Erica said...

Awww poor thing not happy, too cute! And your dog looks a lot like mine, love the one ear up!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures. Love the floppy ear on the dog!