Thursday, February 5, 2009

**Update**

For those of you who care:
I got a phone call at 6:45 this morning (yeah, a little too early for my taste, but whatever) from our delivery guy saying that they were leaving the store and would be delivering our new washer between 7 and 9 am. Personally, I was sorta hoping they'd be here after 8 so I could call and get some money off our our new purchase. However, they showed up at 7:30, and brought it in!! Jeremy was a little frustrated with the two delivery guys (they don't even know how to carry it the right way!! - Jer) who also refused to hook it up because we didn't buy new hoses for it (the sales man said that what we had would be better anyway). But it's here, and I've already done two loads of laundry, that are sitting at my feet waiting to be folded.... I guess I should get to that. :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I wish I was there to help fold the laundry (especially if it is laundry for two adorable little boys!).

Jenney said...

YEAH FOR YOU! I am so excited...and I am watching The Office, my version of your 'Lost' :o)