Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tearless Tuesday

Here we are, back again, celebrating little Tuesday's life by participating in Tearless Tuesday. A big thanks to BlogBaby for creating this great little exercise that teaches us to be thankful for all things.

"Rejoice always. Pray continually. Give Thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. "
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

This week, I am especially thankful for:

1. My husband. I can't get over all that he does for us. He is an amazing provider for his family. He loves his boys so much and I am thankful that I can see it all the time. He lets me sleep in when I'm really tired. He is just a great man, the most perfect man for me!

2. My boys. Where would I be without them. Sure, the life of a stay-at-home mom isn't always glamorous (think spit-up, pee, poop, etc. and that's before 10 am), but I wouldn't trade my life for anything. A simple "I love you, mommy" or one of my baby's gigantic smiles are worth it all. I am so thankful for those moments in the day that make the not-so-great ones worth it.

3. My family. Let's be honest, my kids definitely have some of the best grandparents out there. I am so thankful that my parents and my in-laws are so desperately in love with my kids and that they love spending time with us. Our brothers and sisters aren't too shabby either.

4. For 2 years. You might remember me mentioning that we celebrated my father-in-law's two year anniversary since having major surgery to treat his pancreatic cancer. I am so thankful for those two years, and for (hopefully) many more to come. I am so thankful for the miracle of life.

5. Gorgeous weather. It's been a long winter. At our house, we've felt a little trapped by our winter surroundings. This week we made it outside to play two times! And we had a great time too...

6. Surprise purchases. This week we really splurged, and we'll probably be paying for it for a while. However, I am so in love with my new washing machine (a necessity!) and my new camera (not a necessity, but so fun!).

Now it's your turn. Jump in and join the fun of celebrating Tuesday by posting your Tearless Tuesday list. Check out BlogBaby for the full info!

1 comment:

BlogBaby said...

BabyMama says she is also thankful for a husband who lets her sleep in sometimes, it's the BEST gift!;)

Thanks for participating again this week!

BlogBaby