Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tearless Tuesday

Rejoice always. Pray continually. Give Thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

So, BlogBaby has come up with this super cool idea to pay tribute to a wonderful family, the Whitt family, who lost their baby girl, Tuesday, this past week.

Today, I am thankful for:

My husband. I am thankful that he's willing to chip in and play "Mr. Mom" sometimes and that he really (seems to) loves doing it. I am so thankful that he loves his family so much and that he shows us that everyday.

My kids. I have two wonderful children who shower me with tons of love. They make getting up in the morning worth it.

I am so thankful for our health. After reading about the lives of so many families that are struggling with disease, it makes me so very, very thankful that my family is happy and healthy. I'm also thankful that Jeremy's dad, Ron, is doing so well two years after his diagnosis with pancreatic cancer. Our kids need their Grandfather, and we are so blessed that he's been healthy enough to be able to be a wonderful grandparent to my boys.

Our parents. My children have the best grandparents in the world. Enough said.

My new washing machine that arrives tomorrow morning. This seems trivial, but you don't know what you have until it's gone.

Lastly, and most importantly, my God.

3 comments:

BlogBaby said...

Hi Melissa!

Thanks so much for participating in our first "Tearless Tuesday"!

I can see you have much to be thankful for and it's wonderful to share in your blessings. Thanks so much for posting. :)

BlogBaby

Assistant Ring Master said...

Huh. For how adorable BlogBaby is, it seems you and I are the only ones that participated in Tearless Tuesday...

BoufMom9 said...

What a beautiful way to pay tribute .
It will mean the world to Tuesday's family.
Most sincerely,
Debi