Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Movin', Movin', Movin'

Finally (yeah, sorry it's taken so much longer than I thought to get these videos posted... it was a rough night for Grayson - darn teeth!), the long awaited videos of Grayson demonstrating his new found ability to move. In this first video, he'll demonstrate the amazing amount of strength in his arms and legs by lifting his 26 pound frame off of the floor.
video

In this video, Grayson is moving backwards as he gets up on his hands and knees and keeps pushing back. I'm a little nervous, because now I'm going to have to be sure to keep all of our smaller toys up off of the floor. As you can see in the video, I'm not great at keeping the floor picked up of all of the toys... it seems like every time I get something put away, it magically reappears... I'll have to look into that.
video

2 comments:

Assistant Ring Master said...

look at that little mover and shaker! and if you thought he was doing it young, have you checked out "It's Twinsanity" today? Her little guys just turned 5 months and are both crawling and pulling themselves up! And she has 4 other kids! And her husband is gone! Wow. I keep her in mind when I begin to feel overwhelmed. Anyway, thanks for the compliment on my "Am I Doing This Right" post. It's funny, I often compare myself to you too - WWMD. It helps that you and Jer are so great and Jayce and Grayson are such sweet little boys. Cards this weekend? Or are you guys outta here?

Jenney said...

Matt says that when you find out why the toys keep reappearing to let him know...he has been asking the same question.