Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Can't Think of a Good Title for This Post

Jayce has been hanging out in a tent in our living room lately. His favorite thing to do is to jump in and say, "Where's Jayce?" and we pretend to not be able to find him. Yesterday he ate his snack in there.
Grayson has a new favorite toy: a singing caterpillar. If the music is on, he's not fussy. It apparently doubles as a teething toy. Have I told you that he's teething?? Oh yeah, I've mentioned it. Well, that sucker still isn't through... at least we have the caterpillar (and lots of Tylenol).
Jayce was so cute yesterday morning... He was in the playroom, reading books, when he came out to the living room so sad, talking about his orange pascie (the favorite). He was holding this book, and I thought it was so sweet that he wanted his orange pascie to share with this sad baby. Well, it turns out, Jeremy and I interpreted what he was saying wrong... he thought the baby had an orange pascie, and he wanted it! Well, it was a nice thought...
Yeah, this one is officially on the go now. Last night, he discovered how to get up on is hands and knees, and he's been using that to scoot backwards... at a very fast pace. I would have thought with all the extra weight, it would have been much more difficult for him to accomplish this... and a few more months of stationary play. I was wrong. I've gotta start picking up the living room better...
Check back again today, I've got some video of him moving around that I'm going to post. I'm off to pick up my living room..

5 comments:

Lacey said...

I love Jayce.. he's such a cutie... :)

Kim said...

What a tender heart that he thought the baby was said because he lost his orange pacie! Can't wait to see little Grayson scooting around! Thanks for the pictures!
Love to all of you,
Mom

Ravin2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravin2 said...

Also, tell Jayce that sometimes I put my tent up in the living room too and pretend that I'm outside - but in a warm outside.

Uncle Kev

Ravin said...

I definitely saw the first pic and thought "that looks familiar!" What can we say...Jayce certainly has some Uncle Kevin tendencies!