Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blogbaby!!

Hello There! We are playing "The Telephone Game" over at BlogBaby (www.theblogbaby.blogspot.com) come join the circle and pass this message on to fellow bloggers - The Rain in Spain falls mainly on the Plain er...and also BlogBaby is Super Wicked and Awesome! Seriously, she's a BABY who BLOGS!
Check out BlogBaby to learn why we are playing "The Telephone Game" and how you can get in on it.

This is on behalf of my friend, The Assistant Ringmaster, may she win a cute headband from Blogbaby, one of my favorite blogs to read. She's hilarious - I've already given her a shout-out here before. You must go visit her. Seriously, go. Now!!

2 comments:

BlogBaby said...

Wow you sure are a good friend!

Keep it up! The contest will last for several more days so don't quit yet!

BlogBaby

Kim M said...

I saw this on the Assistant Ring Master's blog too. I too think the BlogBaby site is cute. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to always write from the baby's point of view!