Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today

First of all, I'm really sorry for the pictures. I know that some of them are blurry - dumb camera. It's just not fast enough to keep up with Jayce!
So, today was a very productive day for me. I got up at 7am and worked out - I know, me?? That's right. I'm loving the pilates right now. After that, we went mall walking with my friend, Sara, and her son. This afternoon and evening I tried to catch up on my laundry... but my washing machine decided it was time to officially call it quits. Stupid machine. The thing has been acting up for the past couple of months - randomly it wouldn't spin out loads of laundry very well. You'd have to go down and re-spin some loads. Fun times. But, eventually, I could get it to work. Tonight, I actually had to wring out a load of laundry so I could dry it. Have I mentioned that this is our second washing machine in 5 years?? I think this house ruins washing machines and refrigerators. Yeah, we've had 3 fridges in the past 5 years also. Ok, I'm officially done ranting and raving.
Finally, some pictures. Of course, we couldn't walk past the play place 3 times without actually stopping to play for a while! Although it doesn't really look like it, Jayce did have a good time playing.
Jayce, apparently, gained about 10 pounds in his face while we were there. Seriously, this kid doesn't even look like my kid - I'm not sure how I managed to get such a weird angle.
Yeah, he was way too busy to even look at me!
This guy did though... look at those eyes! They melt my heart everyday!!
Apparently, playing at the mall really took it out of Jayce. He was such a lazy bum on the couch tonight.
What a great day. And to top it off, LOST was back on again tonight. If you know me personally, you know I'm obsessed.... If you watched LOST tonight, post in the comments about your opinion of tonight's premiere!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love those eyes too! LOST: I feel lost sometimes watching it and I did NOT know it was a 2 hour show! I'm tired. Can't wait to talk to you about it this weekend - you and Jer always see and remember much more than I do!
Mom

Ravin2 said...

Just when I really felt like there couldn't be too much to reintroduce... my favorite character comes back! I am a sucker for Daniel Faraday. I really, really enjoy his character and it seems like one of the most genuinely caring people in the whole show. His mom... kind of spooky. We couldn't figure out who she was and if we were supposed to know her from something else. Any help?

P.S. Locke is THE BEST stalker in the history of mankind. He always shows up when people are in trouble to save the day. Stalker. Creepo. Did you hear them mention a job about quality control for Locke. That's the same job that Creed has on The Office. Correlation?