Monday, January 26, 2009

This Weekend

This past weekend we escaped the west side of the state for the east side and a visit with Nana and Papa. We were fortunate enough to be able to spend some time with other family member also. Grandma D came by Friday night while we were there.
Of course the boys had to pose for some pictures...
and more pictures (this time holding hands!)...
and more pictures!!! Although it looks like Grayson has taken Jayce down (I firmly believe this will happen for real in the next year or so...), Jayce is actually giving Grayson a kiss on his knee. Aww.
Grayson got some cuddle times in with everyone.
Jayce was goofy as always. Although he did pick up one good habit this weekend. Check out the video to see what his new reading material is!
video

We played a ton!
Lexi took up residence on her bed in front of the fireplace. She managed to cook herself to a nice medium rare... notice the pink underbelly!
We also had a blast visiting some of our family at Red Knapps. I, like a moron, forgot my camera! I know, I always have my camera with me so I can catch anything cute at a moments notice. But this Saturday, no camera. I also somehow forgot to take pictures when Jeremy and I went to visit our friends, Jodi and Chris and their new little baby, Trey. It's probably a good thing... if I had pictures to document how great it was to cuddle a new little baby again. I would be in trouble!
I'm still trying to get a good picture of Jayce for the beautiful baby contest.
This picture is actually from this morning. This is what I found after I got out of the shower. Everyone loves Mickey Mouse!
Poor Jayce came down with a terrible cold this weekend. Check out his voice in the video below... he's so gravely and hoarse. I feel so bad for him, but I just don't know what to do beyond Vick's and Tylenol. Any ideas??

video

I have another thing to add to my Not Me! Monday list from today... I would never let my baby sit naked (or semi-naked, he was wearing a diaper) on the couch in the dead of winter so that I could take adorable naked-baby pictures of him... but look, wasn't it totally worth it! He's so stinkin' cute!!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

HI Jayce, this is your cousin James. I told your video "no touch button Jayce". Then I told your other video "green ball this mama." (doing a ball making motion)
I like to see you on my Puter.
Bye!

Mother Hood said...

Thanks for joining The Husband Project! It should be a lot of fun! Glad to have you be a part of it!

And your little monkeys are just adorable! :)