Sunday, January 4, 2009

They're Out to Get Me!

There's a conspiracy at this house today. I'm not sure when they had the time to plan it out, but I believe that my boys are out to get me. Well, you know that Jayce is sick with the flu. He didn't get to sleep until 3am, so I didn't get to sleep until 3am (you know, when I was going to bed early!), so I was planning on napping today... yeah right. That would involve coordinated schedules. And babies that don't poop all over themselves during naptime. So, he had a bath. Then he ate, and fell back to sleep. Guess who just woke up from that naptime (30 minutes later - just enough time for lunch. Only lunch. No nap...) covered in urine... and probably needs another bath... at least I'm going to have something good to write about for Not Me! Monday...

No comments: