Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reminiscing

Grayson was due for a bath last night, and I used a different towel on him than I usually use. I love my towels that Mrs. Morse made us (so big and soft!), but I need to do laundry (I'd like to say that I'm trying to take it easy on the "washing machine", but really, I'm just lazy and haven't done laundry in a few days. I am not a good housekeeper.), but they weren't available. Instead, I used this cute towel that had a duck head...
Grayson is really almost too big for it. His little bottom was barely covered. But he was too cute, so of course I took pictures!
Using this towel last night made me think about the first time I used it...
Do you recognize this baby?
He's all grown up now, and no longer a baby. Instead, he's a toddler... my how time flies.

No comments: