Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Things

So, in an effort to truly catch up from this past week when the sickness hit and when we were out of town, here's some pictures that I deemed the cutest, funniest, and wackiest -
Grayson is lovin' on Goofy. I love the way his eyes smile - just like Tyra Banks says! Smile with your eyes! He's got that down. Hmm... do I sense a future in child modeling? NOPE! My husband would kill me. :o)
I was upstairs getting Grayson down for a nap the other day, and I heard Jeremy saying, "Lexi, give Jayce kisses!" Well, we have a moronic dog, and somehow she mixed up "doggie kisses" and "doggie high fives" - or so we told Jayce to explain away the reason why a hyped up dog pawed at his face (it was all an accident, no fault heaped on Lexi, Jeremy or Jayce. Just a bad combination of circumstances). You can just barely make out the scratch on the bridge of his nose just between his eyes. I suppose it could have been much, MUCH worse.
I just think this kid is so cute, and I can't stop taking pictures of him!! Grayson is hanging onto his favorite toy (currently). Go Michigan!
Grayson woke up too early from a nap the other day, and I convinced him that he needed to go back to sleep. So, we cuddled on the couch for a while. There's nothing better than hugging your baby close and napping, unless it's for two nights in a row and the baby won't sleep...
Grayson almost looked like he was begging for Jeremy's pizza that we were having for dinner. I thought it was pretty adorable how they were looking at one another.
Jayce and Papa were making goofy (not the character) faces at one another. Jayce gets to the point when he can't keep a straight face.
Jayce coloring with Nana, while Papa and Grayson are looking on and cheering them on!
Apparently green tastes best...
Jayce playing cards with Nana. He was holding the nine card, and was saying that "this one is nine and this one is six" - so smart!
Tummy time with Grayson! I believe he's thinking, "What's with that orange light?"
Ooo, we got distracted by Elmo!! Hello, Elmo...

4 comments:

Shelleyrae33 said...

I LOVE these pictures. Greyson has the most BEAUTIFUL eyes and I love how he looks in the first one. My other favorite is "begging" for daddy's pizza. Too cute!

Rick Mahan said...

Love the picks

Ravin2 said...

Much needed updates! Thanks Miss. I'll call today to talk to Jayce, perhaps you already have him on his new phone plan and he's able to handle paying bills, etc. with his brilliant little mind. Can I have his number?

Lindzerelli said...

I love your little guy's cheeks! So squishable