Saturday, January 17, 2009

Procrastination

I really don't have anything interesting to report from today. Technically, I'm procrastinating so that I don't have to fold laundry and do dishes. That would be the same laundry that's been sitting there for a day and a half, and the dishes from lunch... ahh, procrastination. I'm great at it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, tonight we ventured out into the snow storm to go and visit Grandma and Grandpa. Technically, they were supposed to be watching Jayce for me because I had a small group party to go to - however, the party was canceled, and I felt bad canceling on Jeremy's parents because they so look forward to Jayce's (well, Grayson's too) visits. After taking 15 minutes loading and cleaning off the car, taking another 10 minutes to help Jeremy dig his car out (he had to work tonight), we were on the road! Ugh, I hate driving in bad weather! But, we had a very good time visiting with G and G, so it was worth it!
We ended up getting back late, and Jayce went right to sleep in his big boy bed!!!!! I almost hate to write about it, but I was so excited after him staying up for an hour at naptime... I suppose I really can't get to thrilled until he's slept through the night and he doesn't get me up at the crack of dawn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a serious note, Jeremy's parents received some heartbreaking news this week. Ed was a gentleman that they had met through Ron's oncologist office. Ron and Ed often times had chemo at the same times and they became friends. On Tuesday this past week, Ron and Karen received news from Ed and his wife that Ed would no longer be treating his pancreatic cancer and that they would be calling hospice. Thursday, Ron got news that Ed had passed away. Obviously this is a really hard time for Ron and Karen both - please keep them in your prayers this week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dishes are calling me....

3 comments:

Jenney said...

ooo, look who added "It's Twinsanity" To their blogroll :o)

Lacey said...

I LOVE monkeys.... :)

Shelleyrae33 said...

How the heck did you make the header? I WANT ONE!!!