Friday, January 16, 2009

Not a Baby Anymore

It is now official... my first baby is no longer a baby. He's definitely grown up. Check out what we did today:
Big boys help their daddies put together their new big boy beds with big boy tools...
Workin' hard.
So were we. Grayson and I were designated the official "photographers" for this fun experience. We just happened to make one of the shots - I look awful, though.
"No daddy, it goes here!"
All done!! Now that the animals have moved in, we can't wait to use it!!
And use it we did... so far, so good! It took him a little while to go to sleep (I did hear him talking to himself for a little while), but as far as I could tell, he didn't get out of bed (yet). I'm interested to see what he'll do when he wakes up...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While working on the boys' room today, we found some things that have been hidden away. One was a gum brush (infant toothbrush), and Grayson actually likes it! Although you wouldn't really know that from this picture, he really did enjoy having it rubbed on his gums.

2 comments:

Jenney said...

Brother needs a pillow there Mitt! I'm just saying...

Kim said...

Love the new look on the blog - 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed......