Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Official...

Christmas is finally over. Meaning, we've taken down our Christmas tree. FINALLY! Jeremy was happy to see it go, but I'm quite positive that in the morning I'm going to have to try to explain to my 2-year-old all about why it had to go away. Oh well, I'm loving the extra space. Bye, bye Christmas! We'll see you next year!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah! Ever go to Meijer or where ever you shop and look at how much you've saved and always want it to be much, much higher than what you've spent?? Well, tonight, I did it! I spent $15 and SAVED$30!!! How cool is that! I guess shopping in the 75% off section is worth it! I had been eyeing this tree skirt all Christmas season, and it finally had gotten low enough that I could justify buying it. Next year it's going to look great under my tree... stay tuned for pictures (like, next year!!).

3 comments:

Erin Morgan said...

I did the same thing... I went to target and bought $44 worth of stuff, and saved $65. It was AWESOME!!

Assistant Ring Master said...

Congrats on getting the tree down - only wish I could say the same! By the way, not quite as great as your savings, but I went to Meijer the other day and saved $79 when I spent $138. The better knew is that must of it was general food groceries! Hope we can see you soon!

Sara said...

love your new blog background! Also, you are making me want to take a trip to Meijer! :) Hey, we should get together one of these days for lunch or something...anything to get out of the house. I'll email you!