Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Catching You Up

So, we have lots to try to catch up on. Not that we've really done much over the past couple of days, but I haven't been taking the time to blog, so I thought I'd give you the overview of what we've been doing.
So, this week we've been building tall towers that have gotten knocked over...
Grayson has been sleeping in the crib (although, not when Jayce is sleeping in that room - we are going to wait a little bit longer for that to happen)...
We've rearranged the boys' room. Nana and Papa, sorry we took down most of the border. It was necessary...
So far, Jayce has only slept in the crib once since we put up the big boy bed. I almost hate to say that because it will jinx us, but he's doing really well in the big boy bed. Yea!
Grayson has been enjoying tummy time with his penguin friend...
We've been taking lots of pictures of Jayce...
and Grayson...
because it's that time of year again...
for the Live with Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby Contest!! I just know that Jayce is going to win this year... :o) We are still searching for the perfect picture...
Jayce enjoyed some playdoh time while Grayson watched from a big boy seat...
Jayce developed some strange reading habits...
See what I mean? He does love to read...
Grayson was happy as usual...
This video proves it...

video

The Mickey Mouse obsession continued...

video

And we have a new President. Just in case you weren't aware of the pomp and circumstance that was everywhere today. I have to admit, it makes me all nervous. Not necessarily him (although my personal beliefs vary quite a bit from what he stands for), but how people think of him. It's like they believe that he's a savior - and they are treating him like he is the Savior. Like I said, it makes me nervous.

Ok, now that you are all caught up, have a happy week!

3 comments:

Kim said...

So, that was allot of fun!!! Grayson in the crib looks like he is waving to us. The picture with the penguin is sweet - he is sooo focused on it. Your pictures, videos and blogging sure help take away the ache of not seeing them so often. Love you guys,
Mom

Lindzerelli said...

Hmm, maybe I should enter a picture of Naomi.

Do you use photo editing software? Sometimes I can't stand Picasa

Ravin2 said...

I concur with Mom. The Mickey Mouse video is THE BEST entry on life that you have to date. You and Jer are manipulating both boys! :) At least you're teaching them to do right! Love ya and see you soon. Seriously. We have to or I will go crazy.