Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Yoga

Apparently, Grayson has developed a new form of exercise - baby yoga with an exersaucer. This is how I found him this afternoon:
I'm guessing it's comfortable. He stayed this way for quite a while.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, Grayson woke up this morning with a bloody nose. I have the same problem: extreme dryness = bloody nose. I think we need a humidifier in our room again.

1 comment:

Assistant Ring Master said...

since I know you are always on here...what are you bringing tomorrow? I am putting some more stuff together and don't want to duplicate you!
P.S. - Grayson doesn't look super comfortable doing his new yoga pose, but as long as he's not complaining, right?